[okfn-coord] Final numbers for SoTM trip fundraising?

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Wed Jul 15 16:44:26 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

SoTM was great -- got a chance to meet with Yahoo! people and an offer
to chat with their lawyers at some point, as well as several beers
with the guy in charge of Lonely Planet's mapping who wants to use
ODbL licensed OSM data (when/if it happens).

The trip cost me a bit less than I thought, but I haven't crunched the
final numbers yet (sometime tonight).  Any word on what the total
raised was?

Thanks

~Jordan

____