[okfn-coord] License consultancy work for EU Transparency?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Jul 17 14:19:08 UTC 2009

We should definitely do this. Jonathan: can you get back to Jack and say yes.

He seems willing to pay for this so we should probably work out what
we should charge -- it wouldn't take much time but then again we are
now experts in this area. What do people think would be reasonable? 1
days works at our pro-bono rate of, say, £400 per day?

Rufus

Join our "100 supporters pledge": http://www.pledgebank.com/support-okfn
Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital Age - http://www.okfn.org/