[okfn-coord] License consultancy work for EU Transparency?

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:38:49 UTC 2009

I noticed the story while I was away and was distressed not to see a
mention of farmsubsidy.org, since it was quite clearly where the
journalist got their data.

I'd be interested to know whether the fact the data was open was the
major driver for the IHT thinking they could get away without
attributing their source, or whether, had the data been "copyrighted"
they would have gone ahead and stolen it anyway.