[okfn-coord] Fwd: Meeting with Richard Stirling next week

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jun 8 09:39:07 UTC 2009

It seems we do have (some) money available from us our SUABW win to
put into developing "Where Does My Money Go" but we need to put
together an outline/plan on how we plan to spend the money.

We should therefore do this as soon as possible. I propose we put this
plan together "in public" on wiki.okfn.org and the okfn-help mailing
list unless anyone thinks this is a bad idea.

Rufus