[okfn-coord] 4IP

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jun 4 17:14:28 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> I suggest we ask Liz Turner and Dave Boyce
> (http://www.iconomical.com/dt/) to do the visualisation work. I spoke
> to Liz about this at length a few weeks ago, and to Dave on Saturday.
> They are interested in working on a prototype. They may also be 'on
> the books' as I believe they are finalising a contract with OPSI (this
> is not yet public!).

Just to let everyone know - Becky and I had a quick (and useful!) chat
today, and we are going to go ahead with the 4IP application.

We also thought a good way to go could be to see if we could contract
Iconomical for the visualisation work for the SUABW prototype - as I
understand they are on OPSI's books, and hence Cabinet Office may be
willing to pay them. (If our prize money is still there!)

If no-one objects then I could ask Liz and Dave, then ping Richard
Stirling at the Cabinet Office.

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator