[okfn-coord] Board meeting 2009-06-16 notes + todo items

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Jun 16 19:21:49 UTC 2009

Notes from the meeting are here:


Parts of the discussion went quite fast and there was an abundance of
very useful comments (particularly regarding membership, how OKF
functions, roadmap, etc.) - so please feel free to add to the notes!

Actions are:

 * ACTION (BH): Contact Felix to ask for formal email to be forwarded
to okfn-coord.
 * ACTION (MK): Draft something brief and rough about renewing board membership.
 * ACTION (RP + JG): Review hosting document that Jordan drafted.
 * ACTION (BH + PL + JG): Review 4IP application draft
 * ACTION (JG + JC + RP): Review the way we handle todo items, trac,
volunteers, etc. on public discuss list
 * ACTION (all): Discuss membership and way OKF functions on public
discuss list.
 * ACTION (all): Discuss core values and roadmap on public list and on
public wiki
 * ACTION (PL + BH + with support from JG): Try drafting document to
link together activities, abstract values with particular activities.
 * ACTION (all): Write to people regarding becoming supporters
 * ACTION (RP): Push back Pledgebank date to 1st January 2010.

There seemed to be consensus that we should take forward several quite
important discussions on the public list. Is everyone on the
okfn-discuss list who wants to be on it?

The next board meeting will take place on 21st July.

Thank you all very much for all of your time and effort!

Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation

More information about the foundation-board mailing list