[okfn-coord] Fwd: [Communia-members] deadline for London travel documents approaching fast

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jun 18 00:15:27 UTC 2009

Just received a note from Juan Carlos De Martin saying any receipts
from the London Communia Workshop in March need to be sent in by 26th
June 2009. If anyone would like to be reimbursed for any expenses
related to the workshop, please ping me for further details.

We should also keep an internal record of Communia related expenses,
so we can keep an eye on the OKF's Communia budget. I've started a
wiki page at:

  http://okfn.org/board/wiki/CommuniaExpenses

(For other internal documents pertaining to OKF's involvement with
Communia see: http://okfn.org/board/wiki/Communia)

Jonathan