[okfn-coord] funding gang: open shakespeare/open performance

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:20:05 UTC 2009

Paula

I absolutely love this idea.

What do you think it needs before we try and take it to the Cultural
Olympiad folks:

-more Board support?
-an idea of the technical work needed (if any) to make the Open
Shakespeare DB perform the way we want it for LetsPerform.com?
-a better name?
-a video of some sample scenes?

Let me know - I'm very willing to pitch in on this one, if that's helpful.

Bests

Becky