[okfn-coord] OKF vision document (why, how, what)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jun 29 18:58:19 UTC 2009

Dear Paula,

You kindly offered :) to take the lead on one of the major major
actions from last board meeting:

> Draft a "vision" document linking why, how and what for OKF

To start the discussion off I've created a wiki page listing what we
already have along these lines here:

<http://wiki.okfn.org/Vision>

I also think we'll want to take this discussion onto the public list
-- but I'm happy to take responsibility for this (I know lists aren't
your favourite organizational medium!)

Rufus

PS: as part of an effort to do better task management we've started
adding major action items from meetings to:

http://knowledgeforge.net/okfn/tasks/

This particular item is listed here:
<http://knowledgeforge.net/okfn/tasks/ticket/47>