[okfn-coord] OKF Consultancy work for Jack Thurston of farmsubsidy.org

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Mar 25 20:00:55 UTC 2009

We've recently had some contact with Jack Thurston of farmsubsidy.org
regarding OKF doing some consultancy work to coordinate compiling of a
list of Government datasets/resources in preparation for an event they
are holding in early May. This right up our street and fits nicely
with our CKAN work.

Had phone conversation with Jack today and current proposal is 8 days
of work by OKF (Jonathan with help from me) at rate of £225 per day.
We plan to formalize this within the next few days.

Just wanted to let everyone know and if anyone has any objections to
us proceeding with this please say asap.