[okfn-coord] Meeting in/around Cambridge in May

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Fri May 1 14:54:36 UTC 2009

2009/4/29 Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org>:
> On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
>> 2009/4/27 Becky Hogge <becky.hogge at gmail.com>:
>>> Given that Jonathan does a lot of work for OKFN, it seems important
>>> that he should be involved - Jonathan, will you be able to participate
>>> remotely?
>>
>> I very much hope so -- though given restriction on dates I think we
>> should go ahead even if Jonathan cannot.
>
> I'd love to come along in person or get involved virtually, but
> unfortunately I'm pretty sure I'll be at a meeting in Paris for EU
> COST Action A32 (Open Scholarly Communities on the Web) on 15-16th
> May.
>
> I may be able to attend virtually in the morning of 16th if there's
> internet at the event.

Hopefully you can attend virtually, but just in case not, could you
drop us a line about what we need to be focussing on from your
perspective? Is it worth us having a chat on the phone next week to
catch up on the 4IP proposal?

I've started an agenda here:
http://okfn.org/board/wiki/BoardMeetings/2009-05-16

Please can people add to it?

I've included my address and a map (open, of course!). Shall we start
at 11.30? I'm happy to put on lunch for everyone.

Nearest station is Whittlesford Parkway, but if Rufus is offering
lifts, I'd suggest going to Cambridge and taking advantage of the
offer, as it's a much faster train.

Cheers

Becky