[okfn-coord] Communia Network Agreement + first bank transfer?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri May 1 14:58:21 UTC 2009

I would also like it if these things were clearer - as long as it
doesn't slow things down too much. I wonder whether it would be useful
to have a 'tag' in the subject line (e.g. BOARDDECISION) when there
was an important decision that required everyone to support - and
these decisions could be logged somewhere? (As an aside, the
oneclickorgs project is looking at precisely these kinds of issues!)

When I get a chance to read over the COMMUNIA documents (later next
week?) I'll look over what being a legal representative of OKF will
entail in this instance - and report back!

Have a good weekend!

J.