[okfn-coord] Contract with aidinfo

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Thu May 7 15:31:51 UTC 2009

2009/5/7 Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>:

> 1. Who is available to do this? (I think the key question is whether
> between you, me, Jonathan and maybe Becky, we have enough resource to
> do this in the time available)

If Jordan and Rufus want to braindump something, I'd be pleased to
spend 0.5-1 day turning it into readable, accessible, pretty-looking
copy.

> 2. What should be charging and for how many days

(per an email sent to Rufus)
In terms of what we should charge them for this, I think we should
charge them a lot - approaching if not equal to our corporate rates.

Development may be non-profit, but it is big business and my intuition
is that we'd be naive to charge them a discount rate. aidinfo are part
of development initiatives who are themselves a successful development
consultancy. publishwhatyufund are funded by Bono - so let's think of
it as taking back some those extra Euros he's going to earn on the
term extension ;)

Seriously - I'd like us to consider charging them close to our corporate rate.

Note that the proposal also mentions a hack day they want us to set up
before June - or have I misread it?

Cheers

Becky