[okfn-coord] Contract with aidinfo

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri May 8 11:09:16 UTC 2009

2009/5/7 Becky Hogge <becky.hogge at gmail.com>:
> 2009/5/7 Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>:
>> 2009/5/7 Becky Hogge <becky.hogge at gmail.com>:
>
>>> Note that the proposal also mentions a hack day they want us to set up
>>> before June - or have I misread it?
>>
>> I think you have misread this. I think what they are asking to do (at
>> the moment) is stated in the half-bolded sentence which reads:
>>
>> "As a way of starting discussions, consultation and planning in this
>> workstream we would like to commission a short consultation paper that
>> sets out the issues and options to consider. "
>
> Phew.

Below is email from Simon at AidInfo in response to my email
yesterday. It seems they don't even need the full report by start of
June, just a "rough draft" or even just "thoughts (I assume a proper
report would be expected by August/Septermber).

I think we can easily produce rough draft/thoughts by end of May (this
won't be more than a few days I think) I think we can pencil in a
definite yes.

Unless anyone objects I will therefore arrange to speak with him early
next week to firm up details (like exact time commitment + money)
which I will then report back here before making any firm commitment.

Rufus