[okfn-coord] Contract with aidinfo

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri May 8 11:26:11 UTC 2009

Really keen to work on this. Simon is really nice - and conversations
with him at the Public Information Workshop we organised last autumn
are what prompted the 'open knowledge in development' session at
OKCon.

Happy to spend up to a couple of working weeks on this - depending on
what is needed, and can do lit review, contacting people, drafting and
helping Becky with polishing!

J.