[okfn-coord] Open Data Commons in pledge

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri May 22 12:22:00 UTC 2009

Unfortunately, pledges are completely unchangeable once set up (for
obvious reasons).

If we want to change this we need to start an entirely new pledge and
then write to existing pledgers asking them to move over.

I'm happy to do this but we'd need to sort this out asap (so anyone
with comments on the pledge text please say asap).

I also propose we move this discussion off coord asap and onto e.g.
okfn-help as there is no need to keep this 'private' .

Rufus