[okfn-coord] OKF as partner to one click orgs?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon May 25 17:39:50 UTC 2009

Sounds good though we should ask about possibility of them becoming an
official supporter either now or at some point in the future ... (£60
a year is not much and if too much even say, £20, would be appreciated
...)

Rufus

PS: they could probably sign up to our proper "ISP/Service provider"
agreement once Jordan has drafted one ...