[okfn-coord] Formal partner or 'branch' organisation in Germany

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Nov 3 16:26:19 UTC 2009

Just to follow this up, many thanks for your suggestions and links
Jordan! Very helpful indeed!

To fill everyone in, we have asked Daniel Dietrich to be official OKF
representative in Germany (seems like best thing to do in first
instance).  It looks like they now have started process for setting up
an organisation. We'll see where it goes. Next step will be to work
with Daniel to set up okfn-germany list and invite as many relevant
groups/individuals as possible...

Jonathan