[okfn-coord] Estimate for work funded by Open Society Institute?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Nov 18 12:07:33 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 9:07 AM, Jordan S Hatcher
<jordan at opencontentlawyer.com> wrote:
> I'm happy to work on any of the legal end of things and have about 2-3 days a month to contribute.  Is there anything specifically legal about this project where I could be of use?  I don't have the bandwidth for anything more than that.

That would be great Jordan. I think this will probably work like the
initialy Aidinfo report - I'll probably be the primary drafter, and
will ask for input from you and Rufus where necessary and insofar as
time permits on your end.

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator