[okfn-coord] Minutes from last night's meeting

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Thu Nov 19 04:02:45 UTC 2009

Looks good -- wish I could have been there.

All -- are the accounts that were presented here?
<http://okfn.org/board/wiki/CompanyAccounts?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=okfn_journal.xls>
If so, let me add my thanks as well to Martin for preparing them.

I'm concerned about the VAT notice in the minutes.  How close are we and when are we projected to cross the £68,000 in the last 12 months threshold? I believe that if we are expecting to cross this within the next 30 days, we have to register.

Becky - should we go offline and schedule some time to go over the consultancy guidelines?

~Jordan