[okfn-coord] Involving Tom Watson in OKF?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Nov 19 00:01:25 UTC 2009

Tom Watson recently replied to recent Tweet about OKF governance
offering to help [1], which reminded me that when I spoke to him at
our event in March, he said that he'd like to support and possibly
become involved in the OKF more.

Can anyone think of a way we might be able to usefully involve him?
He's obviously quite busy I don't imagine he'd be tremendously active,
but could be good to have on the Advisory Board or suchlike. I don't
know whether or not people think this would be appropriate?

Given that he's been so supportive, and has offered to help out
several times now, it would be a shame not to take him up on this
somehow.

[1] https://twitter.com/tom_watson/statuses/5841392427

--
Jonathan Gray