[okfn-coord] Communia expenses for Mathias Klang?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Oct 13 13:49:31 UTC 2009

Fine with me.

I would note, btw, that we are yet to receive any money (when I last
checked a few days ago) from COMMUNIA central re. our expenses for
last year (submitted in July if I remember rightly ...)

Rufus

Join our "100 supporters pledge": http://www.pledgebank.com/support-okfn
Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital Age - http://www.okfn.org/