[okfn-coord] Where does my money go spec for 4IP

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sat Sep 12 10:56:48 UTC 2009

To coord: 4IP people have asked to give more detail about the WDMMG
(see message from Paula below). I've copied their document to a new
Google doc which we can edit privately and then send back. Access link
is:

https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AYn3JiuouxLUZGN0eGIzOWNfOGhwbXpnNWdt&hl=en

I'm am going to be away in Lithuania at an IP conference on copyright
tomorrow (Sunday) through Wednesday. I should have Internet access but
it is likely to be very intermittent.

Paula: I assume it is ok if we don't get back immediately (there is a
fair amount to fill in here). (I also notice that all of their
examples of answers -- in red -- look like they are taken from
Mysociety's mapumental project!)

Rufus

[...]