[okfn-coord] Where does my money go spec for 4IP

Martin Keegan martin at no.ucant.org
Mon Sep 21 13:09:05 UTC 2009

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009, paula le dieu wrote:

> I think if everyone is happy and confident that we can make a real go of
> it with MS then we should definitely go ahead and do that! :)

I'm certainly happy for us to work with them. If we're going to do that,
let's formally say so among ourselves, and work out how to amend our
application to include MS.

How do we answer 4IP's interest in "our development capacity [and] the
named individuals that will be working on the project."  ? Does partnering
with MS give us better credibility here? We used to employ contractors on
short projects (e.g., John Bywater, IIRC), and I presume MS currently does
so.

Mk