[okfn-coord] Where does my money go spec for 4IP

paula le dieu paula at ledieu.org
Fri Sep 18 02:34:58 UTC 2009

I think if everyone is happy and confident that we can make a real go of it
with MS then we should definitely go ahead and do that! :) And it sounds as
if you are comfortable that this is the case. My sense is that our proposal
will be stronger if we partner up but there are some downsides (always an
admin cost working with other orgs, risk we get lost in the
credit/reputation building side etc). We just need to be aware and plan
accordingly.
If you are comfortable doing this then either you or I if you prefer can
drop Dan Heaf a note and let him know we are going to re-submit a joint
proposal.