[okfn-coord] Where does my money go spec for 4IP

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Sep 22 18:02:08 UTC 2009

I've now made the changes suggested by various people.

Paula: do I send the document over to Dan Heaf at attachment or just
copy it back into his original google doc? We also need to write to
him with "covering letter" (see previous email in this thread). I
presume I should be doing this rather than you (?). If so can you ping
me his email address (and do I need an introduction or will he know
who I am?)

Rufus