[okfn-coord] Submission of accounts and CT600 to Inland Revenue for 2008-2009

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Apr 7 10:52:43 UTC 2010

Further to discussion at last Board Meeting I've now reviewed the IR
accounts sent by the accountant. These look little different from the
accounts already reviewed except for correction of CT600 to have
proper turnover and changes to have "Donations" and "Accumulated
Funds" terminology.

Given this, I'm going to sign off on the IR accounts now and send them
to the accountant for submission.

Open Knowledge Foundation