[okfn-coord] Communia - Turkey - Ronan Deazley

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Apr 7 17:49:24 UTC 2010

Hi Jordan!

Sorry for the belated reply. Ronan can go if he is involved with the
OKF in any capacity. Hence I would suggest that he joins our working
group on the public domain.

  http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/publicdomain

Do you think he would be interested in contributing to this? For
example in reviewing work on a UK public domain calculator?

If so we can certainly reimburse him -- all he has to do is save his
receipts, let us know what he has spent, and send documentation to
COMMUNIA HQ.

If he's interested perhaps you can carbon copy an e-mail to myself,
Sara and Ronan.

All the best,

Jonathan