[okfn-coord] Fwd: notes from Open Innovation meeting (JISC call)

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Fri Apr 9 10:15:43 UTC 2010

dear Jordan, thanks very much for this, valuable perspective on a scene
i'm still new to.

> My suggested approach is that if someone else is putting together
> the proposal and all we have to do is provide bios and a background
> to the OKF, then go for it as it doesn't cost us much time at all.
> If you need someone to help with that, I'll volunteer.

Great, I'll cc you when I write back to Siobhan.
Wonder if there's a wiki page where this sort of thing has been done
before - e.g. for LOD2 - bios, blurb that can be re-used.

We'll see how their proposal shapes up over the next week.

cheers,

jo