[okfn-coord] OKCon and Board Supper this Friday

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Apr 20 17:44:22 UTC 2010

As everyone no doubt knows OKCon is this Saturday. I hope board
members are able to attend -- I know some of you are
chairing/presenting.

Because of OKCon, we had arranged at the last board meeting to cancel
the board meeting scheduled for tonight. I'd like to suggest in its
stead that we have a "Board Supper" this Friday in London. I also hope
some Advisory Board members may be able to attend.

Please let me know asap if you would be able to make this -- also any
ideas where we might be able to eat (I'm thinking somewhere
centralish, perhaps near to ULU as that is where people will be
staying who are travelling in ...)

Open Knowledge Foundation