[foundation-board] Invitation to join Open Knowledge Foundation Ltd

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Wed Aug 11 12:02:21 UTC 2010

On 11 Aug 2010, at 12:33, Becky Hogge wrote:

> I agree that the missing piece of the puzzle is how to represent
> invoices we have yet to receive but we know are coming. I see there's
> a "draft" invoice option - would this be a good place to store what
> are basically purchase orders to keep track of this aspect of the
> organisation's finances. In any case, Rufus, it would be great if you
> could bring to the presentation this figure (ie, amount of invoices we
> know are coming) so we can have a complete picture of OKF's finances.
> I gather from looking at Xero that this will include a lot of accounts
> payable to do with WDMMG, as I only see invoices for Iconomical and
> you in the Accounts receivable.

Would the Budget Manager feature under ==> Reports be able to do the future looking stuff?

I also use Xero, and it just so happens that I have a meeting next week to interview a bookeeper/accountant who is a Xero partner.  I'll ask her as well how to do that sort of thing.

~Jordan

____
Mr. Jordan S Hatcher, JD, LLM

More at: <http://www.jordanhatcher.com>