[foundation-board] OKF proposal for FP7 project and ongoing legal help role

Jo Walsh metazool at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 15:18:42 UTC 2010

Jordan, this seems fine and am glad to see you involved,

On 23/08/2010 22:42, Jordan S Hatcher wrote:
> I'm proposing to help with the set up of this project, which should
> 4-5 full days in September and a day a month  October on.  I propose
> to do the monthly reporting and project management

Will a day a month be enough, given the setup stages are likely to
involve a lot of planmaking busywork?

It would be great to see a summary plan of OKF's involvement in LOD2 -
should i be referring back to the original proposal with breakdown of
work packages? Is there a better source of public documentation?
I still want to check in with Soeren - is there a point at which
non-public LOD2 info becomes public? E.g. calls and meetings are
happening, but if this is documented somewhere, i don't know where...
I appreciate that this is not your problem *yet* though ;)

> through to the end
> of December, when we can pass it over to someone new (perhaps our
> project coordinator) in January.

Right, is there a plan to hire someone for the duration of LOD2?
Is this the sort of pick-up PM work the board envisaged for the
coordinator role? If it's not then what would the hiring process look like?

> I am proposing to invoice in Euros as we are receiving euro funds
> (and the rates have been all over the place anyway) for €200/day,

Cool. I could almost afford you at that rate ;)

jo