[foundation-board] OKF proposal for FP7 project and ongoing legal help role

Jo Walsh metazool at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 19:27:31 UTC 2010

On 24/08/2010 18:56, Jo Walsh wrote:
>> Hatcher<jordan at opencontentlawyer.com> wrote:
>>> I just wanted to ping this back to the board

> 1) Blockage: clarifying something that hasn't been publicly documented
> yet. -> Resolution: publish the redacted minutes of last meeting

Had another pass over this and don't see anything we can't publish, so
if no-one has more changes or objections then we should go ahead
tomorrow or Friday:
http://board.okfnpad.org/meeting-2010-08-12-redacted

> 2) Blockage: LOD2
> Resolution: seek clarification from Soeren about what can be said and

I just spoke with Soeren, who says that the non-public-ness was due to
the fact there wasn't a final contract with the European Commission yet.
This has just been signed, and everyone is free/encouraged to talk about
LOD2 in public now. I hope to visit him in Leipzig in October.

love,

jo