[foundation-board] Minutes/actions from f2f meeting

Jo Walsh metazool at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 17:52:07 UTC 2010

On 23/08/2010 14:27, Rufus Pollock wrote:
> On 23 August 2010 14:07, Becky Hogge<becky.hogge at gmail.com>  wrote:
> want to add this to your wider task of getting the minutes out?

Just remembered that this was addressed to me :) Yes if i am agitating
for it i should just do it, right?

I've just made a copy of the pad at
http://board.okfnpad.org/meeting-2010-08-12-redacted

I removed everything except the actions from the "Accounts" section.
Not sure what else needs to go. Okay to talk about the Shuttleworth
Fellowship now papers are signed?

Rufus looked over the summaries of this year's meetings that i wrote on
the wiki - we never got to talk about it in person, despite i spent a
week in Cambridge, between his phone schedule and my Archer schedule.

> We aim going forward for b) to converge to a)

But everything is already in the same place :P

jo