[foundation-board] Fwd: [Fwd: Pre-financing payment for Grant agreement No. 257943 LOD2.]

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Aug 30 08:39:10 UTC 2010

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nadine Jänicke <jaenicke at uni-leipzig.de>
Date: 2010/8/29
Subject: [Fwd: Pre-financing payment for Grant agreement No. 257943 LOD2.]
To: Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org>

Dear Jonathan,

This Thursday we received the pre-financing from the EU to the amount
of 2.257.000 Euro. Every LOD2 partner will receive 40% of its EU
maximum financial contribution; i.e. actually 35% since 5% of the
pre-financing have already been transferred by the Commission into the
Guarantee Fund. That is, OKFN will receive 126.806,40 Euro for the
first year. For more information see also email below.

We have already forwarded all bank details to our finance department
so that they can initiate the payment transfer. I guess it will,
however, take some time -- perhaps up to two weeks due to the
administrative management of such transfers within the university.

Best regards,

Nadine

--
Nadine Jänicke

Telefon +49 341 97-32310 | Telefax +49 341 97-32329

Universität Leipzig | Institut für Informatik
Johannisgasse 26 | 04103 Leipzig

email : Stefano.BERTOLO at ec.europa.eu
PO

--