[foundation-board] an interesting potential coordinator

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Aug 31 13:34:43 UTC 2010

I would also be keen to distinguish between core management functions
for paid projects and strategic/operational/day-to-day stuff. So
project coordinator would be responsible for projects where we have a
specific budget, deliverable, deadline. For other projects, events and
activities (e.g. Open Shakespeare, Is It Open?, ...?), I'd be seen to
see devolution of responsibility to Working Groups and Project Leads
(reporting to Coord Group) ASAP. Trick for all of us will be to do
this transition well and strike the balance properly.