[foundation-board] an interesting potential coordinator

Ian Brown ian.brown at oii.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 31 13:22:45 UTC 2010

I agree with Becky's points. Jonathan's recent e-mail reinforced to me it is critical that we have in place an individual responsible day-to-day for keeping OKF's operations running smoothly, and coordinating the flow of information necessary for the board to meet its legal and financial responsibilities.

I would be *extremely* concerned at leaving in place the current disjointed structure -- it is just too easy for important issues to fall through the cracks if several different individuals are responsible for different pieces. That is the difficulty with the route that Jo has suggested.