[foundation-board] Fwd: Continuing on the OKF Board?

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 07:33:07 UTC 2010

On 27 August 2010 23:32, paula le dieu <paula at ledieu.org> wrote:
> I have a conference call phone we can use, just need to set up a conference
> calling service if more than one other on the line.
> What time are you thinking of having the meetings? 18.00 - 19.00/20.00?

They're marked in the calendar as starting at 18.30. Given we'll be
travelling to get to an f2f meeting now, does that still suit
everyone? For my part, I know I can make that time. It might be
slightly more complicated for James, who only finishes work up here in
Cambridge at 5pm (he's still in Thailand, otherwise I'd let him speak
for himself!) What about others?