No subject

Sun Dec 12 18:29:16 UTC 2010

resolved something similar to this. I'm certainly in favour. But I'd
be interested in hearing others' views, particularly Paula.

> Please see my notes on the side letter.
>> 2. They require us to have our annual financials audited going forward
>> (which resolves the discussion at the board meeting) - assuming we
>> accept the grant.
> I was a bit unclear on this -- does this mean that we pay for a further s=
et of accountants to audit the set of accounts the first set produced? =A0I=
t's not clear to me that we can use Omidyar funds for this audit expense, s=
o just need to make sure it's in the budget.

We can ask them for further clarity - they might be expecting
something that is standard in the US, but different here. At ORG we
commissioned and Independent Examiner's report (see page 28 of
http://www.openrightsgroup.org/wp-content/uploads/081119_annual-report.pdf)
which was produced for us by our accountant.

Cheers

Becky