[foundation-board] Board meeting next week (currently Tuesday 14th Dec)

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 09:53:21 UTC 2010

On 6 December 2010 09:46, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Our next board meeting is currently scheduled for next Tuesday (14th Dec).
>
> Unfortunately an urgent (personal) matter has come up that means that
> I probably will *not* be able to attend in person -- but I would be
> able to dial-in. I'm very happy to dial-in (I'm sure others will be
> doing so too) but also wondered about shifting the meeting to Thursday
> (I know this might also make it easier for Jordan to make it in-person
> to a London meetup).
>
> @Paula: as the person (very kindly) booking the room: would this
> change work at your end?
>
> @All: please say asap what your preferences are.

I'm happy with either arrangement. If the rest of the board are happy
with the Thursday and Paula can move the room, then that would be my
preference, as it would be better to have as many people as possible
f2f. But if moving to Thursday loses us other attendees, then I'd
rather stick with Tuesday.

> I have also started a pad and an agenda:
> <http://board.okfnpad.org/meeting-2010-12>
>
> signin: foundation-board at lists.okfn.org + board password
>
> I've inlined current agenda below.
>
> Rufus
>
> == Agenda ==
>
> 1. Review of minutes of last meetig
> 2. Approval of all redacted minutes
> 3. Report on finances (RP)
> 4. Report on chapters (JH, PL and RP?)

Added: 5. Recommendation of recruitment sub-committee for new Project
Coordinator