[foundation-board] Board meeting next week (currently Tuesday 14th Dec)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Dec 8 10:01:36 UTC 2010

Thanks for the update Paula -- much appreciated.

Having heard back from people it sounds like **sticking with the
Tuesday (14th) is best** as that means both Jordan and Ian can
participate in person (they can't participate at all on the 16th).

@Paula: can you confirm call-in/call-out facilities for multiple
participants for next Tuesday?

I will be able to participate via phone without too much difficulty
and will also make an especial effort to provide text summaries on the
wiki on important issues in advance.

I also spent most of yesterday dealing with payments and finances --
joy, oh, joy :) -- which means that board members should have access
to up-to-date accounts this week (I note we still have issues in how
we deal with anticipated, but perhaps uncertain, charges and income on
specific projects).

Regards,

Rufus

--