[foundation-board] Wikileaks blog post?

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 13:58:11 UTC 2010

Hi Jonathan

Can you send some links to some of the stuff you're seeing?

Until I see the extent of the damage, I would err on the side of not
posting, for two reasons:

1) It might encourage a "me think she doth protest too much" interpretation
2) It might necessitate an explicit statement of OKF policy on
Wikileaks (condemn/defend), which would be difficult

Cheers

Becky