[okfn-coord] Fwd: LOD2 Perspectives

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Feb 4 12:55:05 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 1:25 PM, Jordan S Hatcher
<jordan at opencontentlawyer.com> wrote:
> Do we need to participate in this phase and if so, what do we need to do?

I'm happy to take a lead in liaising with Soeren about this - who I'm
sure will ask us for any supporting information as he needs it. I had
a good meeting with him in Leipzig last week, and happy to continue to
be his informal 'contact person' for this and other things at OKF.

Will ping this list if and when we need anything from the board - and
when there is more information!

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator