[okfn-coord] Next Board Meeting: Tuesday February 16th @ 1830 GMT

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Feb 12 10:20:56 UTC 2010

This is the advance notice of our next board meeting which takes place
next Tuesday (19th). Details and agenda are on board wiki (partially
excerpted below).

<http://okfn.org/board/wiki/BoardMeetings/2010-02-16>

Please add to it as required. Martin and I will ensure that updated
accounts are available by close of play Monday.

James: am I right in remembering you volunteered as note-taker last
time :) If so, would you mind uploading your notes into the summary
section of January's board meeting.

Regards,

Rufus

PS: conference call provider search is ongoing. James and I hope to
have a better number by next tuesday but I have put old number below

= Board Meeting: 2010-02-16 =

== Time + Place ==

  * 1830 by phone on:
    * Phone: 0844 8 360 360 (NB: we may have another -- better --
number by Tuesday)
    * Code: 810279
  * irc (backup): #okfnboard on irc.oftc.net
    * if you have problems getting on to call ping there ...

== Agenda ==

  * Approval of minutes from last meeting: [[BoardMeetings/2010-01-19]]
  * Review of CompanyAccounts
  * Separate board and coord list
  * Review of 4IP contract - see [[WDMMG]]
  * Project updates - CKAN, WDMMG, Bibliographica
    * New contractors
  * Next board meeting
  * AOB