[okfn-coord] OKF Germany

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jan 4 12:59:38 UTC 2010

I'm easy with either option here. I do think it is crucial that we do
have an official OKF Germany person/chapter to whom we can point
people and am a little concerned by confusion if Open Data Network
becomes that without any rebranding. One option:

* Have official OKF Germany person (e.g. Daniel)
* Have organizations affiliated to OKF Germany chapter (e.g. Open Data Network)

Rufus