[foundation-board] Actions arising from last meeting

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 12:30:42 UTC 2010

Dear Board members,

As chair of the next Board meeting, I'm writing to remind everyone of
the actions they signed up to at the last meeting in June. I'm
developing a checklist of actions for the Board chair that might be
useful if we decide to nominate chairs on a meeting-by-meeting basis,
an idea I think has some merit. If you'd like to contribute, it's
here: http://okfn.org/board/wiki/BoardMeetings#DutiesoftheChair

Actions as recorded in the IRC are fairly light this quarter. As far
as I can see, nobody explicitly agreed to type up a publishable
version of the minutes of the June meeting, so it would be great if
someone wanted to volunteer to do that.

Remaining actions are as follows:

ACTION: (JW) to prepare public set of minutes fro 2010 board meetings ...
ACTION: (JW/RP) publish said minutes (after approval by board) on
okfn.org/board/...
ACTION: (RP) to write proposal to board about admin assistant ... - DONE
ACTION: (RP) to contact data.gov.uk asap
ACTION: (RP) write to data.gov.uk people and raise the temperature
more about this ...
ACTION: (RP) reduce (and potentially) cease development work - I
BELIEVE RUFUS CAN UPDATE US ON THE STATUS OF THESE THREE DATA.GOV.UK
RELATED ACTIONS
ACTION: (BH) to set up the doodle poll for August f2f meet.

With warm wishes and thanks

Becky