[foundation-board] Face-to-face meeting in August - doodle poll

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 09:54:59 UTC 2010

Hi again

After various discussions off list, the 12th is looking like our best
option, on the understanding that Ian can rearrange an existing
appointment.

So can we say the 12th and ask everyone to clear their diaries for the day?

It would be good to start talking about an agenda.

It would also be good to have an up to date set of management accounts
to work with.

Bests

Becky