[okfn-coord] Next Board Meeting: Tuesday March 16th @ 1830 GMT

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sun Mar 14 20:03:05 UTC 2010

This is the advance notice of our next board meeting which takes place
this Tuesday (16th). Details and agenda are on board wiki (partially
excerpted below).

<http://okfn.org/board/wiki/BoardMeetings/2010-03-16>

Please add to it as required. Martin and I will be making our usual
efforts to have updated accounts available by lunchtime Tuesday.

Look forward to speaking to people on Tuesday,

Rufus

= Board Meeting: 2010-03-16 =

== Time + Place ==

  * 1830 by phone on:
    * Dial-In Number: 020 7990 0700
    * Participant PIN: 133591
  * irc (backup): #okfnboard on irc.oftc.net
    * if you have problems getting on to call ping there ...

== Agenda ==

  * Approval of minutes from last meeting: [[BoardMeetings/2010-02-16]]
  * 2008-2009 accounts (final version)
  * Final approval of 4IP project
  * Next board meeting
  * AOB