[okfn-coord] Next Board Meeting: Tuesday March 16th @ 1830 GMT

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 16:49:35 UTC 2010

Hi Rufus

Is it possible to share the accounts spreadsheet with
becky.hogge at gmail.com? Previewing the accounts before the Board
meeting is currently a frustrating process involving logging out of my
own google account, then remembering I don't know the username to log
into OKF's google account, then logging back into my email to find it,
then not being able to find it...

Thanks

Becky