[foundation-board] Request for board approval to start working towards OKF Austria

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Nov 12 10:07:30 UTC 2010

Just to wrap this up, I have now spoken to the Austrian folks, and
we've agreed that they will get the ball rolling towards an OKF
chapter. I've set them up an OKF list and they'll get started on
community building stuff (liaising with me wherever I can help).

They were in fact interested in setting up a legal entity, and are
interested in having one within the next few months so that the
'community' interested in open government data in Austria is able to
be represented on some new government working group.

This is definitely something that should be discussed in more detail
at the next board meeting! ;-)